2. How we collect your information
When you use our services (including our website and social media pages) or when you interact with us, we may collect personal information about you. This personal information may include your name and contact details, device information (such as operating system version), location information, and log information (such as IP address or telephony log information).
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device, using your browser and application data caches, in software (such as client relationship management software), in the cloud and offline backups.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you while navigating the website, prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to the use of our website.
- Google Ads: Using Google Ads code, we can see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions and, where applicable, sales. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
- Remarketing: The remarketing code allows;
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
4. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other sites. We make no representations or warranties as to the privacy practices of any site operated by a third party, and we are not responsible for the privacy policies of such other sites.
5. For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- process your orders for our products or services that you place with us in person, through our website and by telephone;
- market our products and services which may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to;
- respond to any issues you raise with us regarding any of our products or services;
- analyse and improve our products and customer services; and
- to facilitate our internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal requirements.
- We will take reasonable steps in the circumstances to check that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, relevant, not misleading and up to date.
6. What happens if we cannot collect your information
You are not required to provide us with your personal information. If you do not provide us with your personal information, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide our services to you or enter into a contract with you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences, and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
7. When do we disclose your information
We will never sell, rent or trade your personal information.
We may share your personal information with third parties if doing so is for or directly related to the purposes for which you have provided the information to us, where required or permitted by law or where you give us your permission to do so.
We may share your information with the following:
- any parties necessary to provide the services which you purchase from us;
- any parties necessary to provide you with access to our website and external IT service providers to assist in ensuring the security of our computer network is maintained;
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (when requested by you to do so);
- credit reporting bodies or fraud-checking agencies;
- our related companies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
- with our marketing partners.
8. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent your personal information’s loss, misuse or alteration. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
9. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. The provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by emailing us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of using your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. Policy amendments
You are entitled to request access to your personal information that we hold and, if necessary, to request correction of that information. If you wish to access your personal information that we hold please forward your request to [email protected]